Monday, April 21, 2014

UNDERWATER DOGS


Review of UNDERWATER DOGS by SETH CASTEEL

Today I’m veering away from my usual YA fantasy taste and reviewing a photography book, one perfect for dog lovers like myself. Since coffee table books are so visual, I’ve included some extra photos in addition to the cover. 

The title tells you what to expect: photographs of dogs underwater - but you might be underestimating how hilarious such photos can be. From bubbles to muzzles ballooning like swim trunks, these photos catch all the amusing detail when a dog plunges their head below the surface.

This is a great gift book, especially for dog lovers and people who enjoy a good laugh. I can’t help hoping we haven’t seen the last of Casteel’s swimming-canine-photography.




No comments:

Post a Comment